neil_a_tribute.swf neil_a_tribute.swf

I give it 3 stars, because the 3 icon on the voting bar depicts my current expression the most accurately.
...
THE HELL I JUST WATCHED?

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

Brilliant as always!

Minecraft TNA Part 9 Minecraft TNA Part 9

Good stuff, made wanna play minecraft.
Everything is top-notch in this flash ;) , from the animation to the voice acting and overall sound design - keep up the good work!

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

Cool animation!

I really liked everything about this falsh: animation, sounds and script (and no, CSI spoofs will never get old for me :D ), but I really would like it even more if it was a little longer .

Falconer02 responds:

Thanks! And yes, I admit this one was a bit short. Future animations will be longer!

Deadly Space Action #3 Deadly Space Action #3

Really fun, but...

...there's one thing I HATE about it. Play buton,or rather it's lack. Man, why you thought that don't having a preloader and a play button is a good idea??! I mean, I opened a thousand of flash movies on NG in a different tabs, and it started playing.... Imagine, how long did it take to find a correct tab... And because of that, I give it 8 instead of 10. Very good piece of animation, therwise, good job!

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

YO-HO-HO and the bottle of RAM! xD

MOST EPIC SONG EVER :) Plus- pretty good animation, even though I'm not a big fan of retro-style animation.
The only issue I got with this flash is that sound seemed a little overdriven at times, which, I think, is caused by setting too high output signal level in mastering of this track.

Katan Katan

WOW!

No wonder it took so long to animate- it's brilliant in every aspect and totally worth of watching !

laSALSA Spim & Splim laSALSA Spim & Splim

Random

... but otherwise very well executed. Definetely fun to watch.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

THIS.IS.AWESOME. :O

That flash have blown my mind away. Your animation skills are amazing, and you know how to put them to a good use. Combined with your ability to create a hillarious story they make a really worthwhile piece of entertainment :D Kee up the good work!

Santa Vs Satan Santa Vs Satan

Nice one !

The only complaint I have this one is the animation a little stiff at times, and lack of sound effects. It leaves out kinda bizarre slence...