The Dark Poem The Dark Poem

Good composition, but I think it has a little too much reverb and the sound lacks low frequencies a bit.

Maxximmox responds:

Thank for your advice I will fix the problems as soon I could.

Deus ex RollsTool Deus ex RollsTool

Great song, but in my opinion it could use some "analogue" instruments (and by that I mean real ones :P). But even in that form it's very nice

SourJovis responds:

Yeah I suppose it could use real instruments. If only I could use them too. But a voice is also a real instrument in a way. Thanks.

Song 52 (Zerozz Tribute) Song 52 (Zerozz Tribute)

Great song, great execution and a great idea - what more to say. Keep on rocking guys :)

Departure and Resolution Departure and Resolution

Very nice song, though there are a few moments when violin sounds a little artificial. On the other hand, I really loved cymbal rolls and piano :)

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks for listening! : ) And I'll admit, the violins do sometimes sound artificial (oh the joy of having a song with purely soundfonts).

Light the Candles Light the Candles

Great arrangement, and I like the theme too, but the sound is a little bit artificial, I think it could use some more work on mixing. Keep up the good work :)

descara responds:

Yeah, I really noticed some places where the sequencing could be improved when relistening to this. Ugh! Fast solo strings is so hard to pull off :/

Children of the Horn Children of the Horn

Very good song! I think it could use some more quiet moments for bigger buildup, but I liked it anyways. Good luck with the contest :)

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks. Good luck to you too.

Sleepless [Gian] Sleepless [Gian]

Nice composition, but I think that it would do it better to re-record guitars with new set of strings, it could make it a lot brighter and in my opinion, it would sound much better in this song :) Or maybe try using some harmonic exciter vst, that might help too.

Gian responds:

You are definitely right, these are really really old strings. This isn't the final track though, I will be adding/changing, and for the final recording i will get new strings for sure. Thanks for the review sir.

March of the Macabre March of the Macabre

Very nice tune, it could be a little bit longer, with a longer and calmer intro - but that's only how I see it :P Even though it's worth of 5/5

Symphonic Trumpets Symphonic Trumpets

I like mellodies here, but arrangement and instrumentation made it sound a bit too techno-ish for my taste; also I think that you need to find some better vsts.

Rinileki14 responds:

Thanks.

Places to Be Places to Be

Overall it's a nice tune, but it gets a bit boring and repetitive after the drums start playing. it could use some melody or even better- some vocals, also the overdriven guitar solo in the end sounds a little wierd, I don't even know how to describe it, but I think it has something to do with the picking technique?